Thursday, February 14, 2013

#VDAYMUGSWAP

     I forgot to mention that I signed up for the 2nd Annual Vday Mug Swap. Oops. Blame my insane husband-less week. It's like preggo-brain, times seven, minus an amazing husband who walks around behind me making sure to take note of where I left my keys, mail or that can of formula. Yeah. Blame that.
     
     Annywhoo ... I saw Annie blog about this super cute & adorable #vdaymugswap being hosted by Caroline & Alissa ... mainly because I was like "OMGANOTHERSWAP!" Plus, it totally has it's own hashtag ... and I love hashtagging on instagram.

     I got paired up with a really sweet lady named Janette. I love her. Simply adorable. So ... we hit it off. I like following her blog. She does random really nice things and has a heart of gold. She's got super cute family and a very pretty puppydog.

     Is it sad that I love these, probably a little more than I should? Well, I do. Janette is a DOLL. She is a really nice person and sent the most amazing stuff. She really did learn a lot about me, even thought I'm not the most open blogger. And this is my first ever reveal. Annnnnnd I totally forgot to take photos of the stuff I sent her ... so all you get to see is what she sent me. ;)

I get the package. It's artfully wrapped in BRIGHT red duct tape. Love that. It's like pretty, AND theft-proof! ;) Love the bright and beautiful. PLUS she has these super cute little labels made specifically for her blog on there. So much cute and I hadn't even opened it! I love her stickers. Pretty pretties! This is the one on the side of the package and on the top of the pretty tissue paper.


     So, I open it. Holy Toledo. She found out SO much about me! I kept pulling out stuff that made me smile. I actually facetime'd my husband to show off the goodies ... but he was unavaliable. Boo. I was sooo geeked. =D Simply amazing lady ... and some not-so-simple to find items.


 1. "Made With Love" Cookie Stamp
(I love baking cookies & this is amazing!)

2. Cookie Lee Cherries Necklace
(Pretties! Idk how she knew I liked cherries though ...)

3. Three NYC Nail Polishes
(Probably the only 3 I don't already have haha)

4. EOS Lip Balm
(I have seen these, but never bought one. Omg, love it.)

5. Maltesers, Yorkie & Fingers.
(Love UK sweets. The Fingers didn't see nightfall...)

6. Target Gift Card
(Eeep, you know I love this. I'd live in that place.)

7. Vintage-esque Keychain
(Soo pretty, and my keys needed some pretties.)

8. Letter Initial Stickers
(Idk the technical term, but I love snail mail - and these!)

and the main attraction?
A beautiful coffee mug.
Pretty pink butterflies & their really pretty heart flight pattern.
*faint*


"Bring me my coffee, will ya?"
"Sure thing ... but where is it?"
"Walk around till you find the gorgeous mug. That's the one."
*giggle*

I love this swap. I made an awesome friend too.
I will link you all to it once she posts hers.
It's official. I'm a swap addict. =D
Sorry for the rambles. Idk when to shut up.
And the horrible watermarks on otherwise cute pics.

4 comments:

  1. You are too cute!! So glad you loved everything!! I'm excited to share my post with my goodies too!! Thanks for being such a fun swap friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your friggin' mug, it's so darn cute! I'm glad I got you addicted to swaps, bahahahaa! Awesome stuff, awesome swap :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. that mug is so darling!! how cute i love what she sent you

    ReplyDelete