Friday, September 13, 2013

Sunset Dreams: Motivational Photography Book



Sunset Dreams by Suzy Liebermann is listed as a "motivational photography book," but it reminds me of more of a coffee table book or a relaxation book.

     I thought it was a bit different when I picked it up, but maybe that's because I'm not used to this kind of book. Honestly, Sunset Dreams is basically full-page beautiful photos of sunsets on the left, and a variation of motivational quotes placed on a white background to the right of the book spine. I apologize that I don't have any photos of the book while I was reading it, but it was delivered to me as an eBook.

     This could be an amazing tool for travel inspiration! It was noted that the photos were taken from certain islands in the Bahamas, but we don't know which photos come from which islands. Some of the quotes were so perfectly matched, that I'd love to know who wrote/said them ... but they weren't credited either. Overall, I do think this is a good book to have on the coffee table, or bedside table - it's just those small details that bothered me.

     Suzy Liebermann put a lot of effort and work into this book, and I think you should check it out, and you can find it for sale here: Sunset Dreams: Motivational Photography.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Product Review/Giveaway disclosure:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above from Happy Language Kids LLC to review for the purpose of writing this post.
I only recommend products or services I use personally and I believe will be “family friendly.”
I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment