Monday, August 19, 2013

Tori Kelly

I just found this singer. This amazingly talented gorgeous singer named Tori Kelly. I looked her up after seeing her ...well, hearing her on her Vine (noted Best of Vine this week) dedicated to a sad fan:


Her voice though! Simply amazing. Like, she took this on her cellphone.
While driving. I mean, come on! Fantastic voice!
It's like she fell from Heaven and started singing.
Plus she's super gorgeous. AND a sweet person.

Go watch some of her youtube videos!
Here are a few of my favorites:




She has some pretty amazing covers too:




And ... this? I don't even know I don't even like Christmas songs.
But if THEY made an album? I'd buy, for sure. Check it:


Apparently, Tori Kelly has been on the scene since she was a kid, doing shows and talent stuff --- and even auditioned for American Idol. Wow. With this voice? This, magical flowy amazing sound? HOW is she not like ... passing up these so called "singers" using Auto-Tune and major studio edits. She's making a lot of these with her PHONE or LAPTOP. Like ... really?! I, for one, can't wait to get my hands on her new album. Go check out Tori Kelly! And AngieGirl for that matter (she's a hella talented beatboxer AND singer!)

3 comments:

  1. You are right, she is amazing. I checked out her YouTube channel. I need to get her new album also. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow she has a beautiful voice! I also really love music and will be checking out more of her things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She does have an amazing voice. Have never heard of her before. Thank you for sharing her voice with us. :)

    ReplyDelete