This Weeks Questions:
1. What is something you've always wanted to do but are afraid of? Rock climbing. I mean, it looks cool and is a killer workout, but there's ... ya know that chance you'll fall and break your face in on a rock.
2. Where do you see yourself in five years? Hopefully with another degree, working hard and being super close to my MLIS.
3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2013? Being hired at CoLAPubLib.
4. What are your hopes for your blog? For people to discover it, learn something and share it (the something more than the blog) with others.
5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city? Oh jeez. Let's friggen hope not.
6. What is your morning routine? Stumble out bed & to the bathroom, throw hair up in sloppy bun or braid, brush teeth, stumble out of bathroom. Feed & dress children. Wash face, apply mascara, grab backpacks, lead mini-army to car, drive to three different schools. Come home. Collapse on couch. Clean for therapy 15 mins before therapy.
Next Weeks Questions:
1. What do you miss most about being a kid? 2. Dd you have a nickname growing up? What was it? 3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess? 4. What did you want to be when you grew up? 5. Did you participate in any school activities? 6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about?