Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday Social 006

Sunday Social 
Sorta forgot about these for a while. Ooops!

--- --- --- --- ---

What is your shopping weakness?
Target. I swear those marketers are on the friggen ball! I can walk in there and spend HOURS ooh-ing and ahh-ing over stuff. Easily.



What is your food weakness?
Lightly salted soft pretzels.


What is your go-to movie to watch when nothing is on?
Domino, for sure.


What is your go-to breakfast food?
My favorite is a bagel with cream cheese and a glass of orange juice ... but it usually ends up being the left over few bites of the kids' cereal or poptart while we race out the door to school. I really love these kind of mornings though ...


Do you drink coffee? If so, how do you take it?
Yes ... I love coffee. Iced and very blonde. =P

1 comment:

  1. Your comment about Target made me think of that Parenting Illustrated with Crappy Pictures blog. Not sure if you ever saw it but the Target says "look into my eye" and the lady who was going to buy just two things comes out with a cart full. I'm usually like that with Walmart though.

    ReplyDelete