This Weeks Questions:
1. What do you miss most about being a kid?
"Running away" with my little sister & doing super girly fashion shows with my boy cousins.
2. Did you have a nickname growing up? What was it?
Stormdrain from my uncle. Jessie from my mom. Jess from everyone else.
3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess?
Tetherball. Or color. I was weird like that.
4. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A basketball player ... until I realized I'd never be tall. Then, Mia Hamm.
5. Did you participate in any school activities?
Not school, but stuff like AYSO, tennis, softball ... yeah.!
6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about?
Apparently I was never a night person. I'd just kinda zone out by dinner time. It's called "The 6pm Thing." I also had a really bad temper, that I'm not proud of and will never live down.
Next Weeks Questions:
1. What was your favorite trip/vacation/activity this summer?
2. What was your favorite outfit look/clothing item of the summer?
3. What is one thing you wish you'd gotten to do this summer?
4. What was your favorite song of the summer?
5. What was your favorite movie/tv show of the summer?